Phyllis has been interviewed for front-page news articles, feature stories, industry newsletters and background information for series on career subjects since 1998 by leading news organizations. She has also been a featured career expert on local radio programs.
Phyllis Shabad in the News
- She was interviewed by Susan Bowles, a Washington, DC-based business journalist, for her expertise on resumes. Phyllis was quoted and featured in the article “Creating a Seasoned Résumé” which appeared in Gannett Newspapers 90+ news outlets across the US and on the CareerBuilder website. Exuding her personal brand of intelligent, creative and enthusiastic, she zeroed in on some universal problems in resumes and then offered specific turnaround solutions as she connected to Ms. Bowles.
- Phyllis wrote “Distinguish Yourself with an Executive Portfolio,” an article that appeared in the newsletter “Career Tips & Tactics” for the Kennedy Information’s ExecutiveAgent.com and ExecutiveRegistry.com websites. Kennedy Information has published The Directory of Executive Recruiters annually for over 35 years. Noted “as an innovative way to advance your candidacy for executive positions,” Phyllis introduced the executive portfolio concept to their senior-level readership as a way to extend the marketing message in job search.
Interview Phyllis this month on these and other career and branding topics …
- Building and leveraging a network from scratch
- The secret ingredients of a must-read biography
- How to become a thought leader in your field
- Using your career portfolio to control the interview process
- Knowing when it’s time to test the market
Personal branding headlines will change periodically, and are often linked to executive job market trends, economic news and innovations in technology. Please check this page regularly for breakthrough press ideas.
Media Contact Information
Phyllis Shabad, Chief Branding Officer for a Seat in the Boardroom
Website & Blog: www.ExecutiveBrandCoach.com
New York & International: 914-944-9577