What will branding and executive coaching do for your career?
Top senior executives with compelling personal brands become knowledge leaders who:
- Command better compensation
- Negotiate from strength
- Lead their companies to achieve enviable growth
- Navigate politics with ease
- Exceed performance expectations
- Safeguard their careers against economic volatility
- Break through the overcrowded marketplace
The pipeline of benefits grows longer than the short list above.
Here's how we help you develop and leverage your personal brand for C-suite opportunities:
- Specialized executive coaching and "Board readiness" assessment materials for securing Board Director assignments.
- Coaching to identify, develop and communicate your durable personal brand.
- Innovative blueprint and coaching for executive job-search campaigns.
- Next-generation set of written materials for your career-marketing portfolio.
Since Phyllis works exclusively with corporate leaders of major-market public and private companies, chiefs of middle-market companies that are often privately held, founders and principals of start-ups and growth-phase companies in the smaller sector, Board Directors, consultants and senior executive managers transitioning to entrepreneurship, there are different programs that fit diverse needs. If you are an emerging leader and wish to accelerate your career growth, there is an "Executive Incubator" program.
All executive career and branding services are delivered in either one-on-one or group platforms. The process is always collaborative, analytical, energizing and highly structured.
Combines savvy career coaching with razor-sharp marketing! ... Phyllis' 360-degree approach to career development and personal branding were crucial to helping me transition from the military to my dream corporate career...More than that, she developed our relationship over a period of years, helping me transition to my first corporate officer position, at my best market value.
- Mike Zacchea, Financial Services (former Lt. Colonel, US Marines)
(Read more about Mike in this New York Times article.)
CEO & Boardroom Executive Coaching
Phyllis serves you as your personal, one-on-one Executive Coach and Chief Branding Officer.
The coaching outline includes 4 months of specific focus on:
- Personal branding for senior executive management and Board Director opportunities
- Two unique assessments
- Executive job-search campaign blueprint
- Strategy development for managing career growth
- Laser implementations and negotiations
- Opportunity evaluations and market intelligence
More coaching details are available by contacting Phyllis. Top retainer program provides access to closed-door high-level networking, special events and other business forums of particular interest.
Two levels of service are available. Both service levels require the 4-month commitment.
Senior Executive Concierge Retainer
Three 55-minute sessions per month for 4 months, booked in advance with some flexibility built in for very senior executives and business leaders who conduct business on a global basis and may be unavailable to meet their scheduled appointments. Priority is given to Concierge Clients to reschedule for each month to meet the commitment. Additional introductory full hour is provided at the beginning of the program for guidance.
4-month fee: $1,350 per month / 12 sessions
8-month and 12-month are available at discounted fee structures, advantageous to the mostly long-term relationships we keep with our clients.
Would you like to lock in long-term career advisory now?
Included in your investment:
- All assessments
- All materials
- Potential high-level networking introductions and opportunities
- "Act III" trends and business innovation ideas
Test Drive the CEO & Boardroom Executive Coaching
If you would like to benefit from this unique coaching but are tentative about the process, you can schedule 1 month of coaching at the regular hourly rate + materials and assessment fee.
1 month of coaching, assessments & branding activities: $1,395
If you decide to enter the full program, your rate and fees will be reduced as per above.
The Executive Incubator
For those clients who are interested in putting their careers on an accelerated fast track but are not yet very senior executives, the Executive Incubator will support you by providing access to knowledge, training and networking in a group format.
The Executive Incubator provides 4 cost-effective programs to move forward:
Job-Search Campaign Coaching: 10 hours of group coaching
10 sessions in regular or rocket format that cover everything you will need to know and how to apply that knowledge, from campaign structure to deal conclusion. Coaching details are available by contacting Phyllis, or Join a Program Now
Executive Résumé & Portfolio Development: 10 hours of group coaching
Fee: $599, including all materials
10 sessions in regular or rocket format to help you to develop and write your own executive résumé and career portfolio, as described in Branded Résumé & Portfolio services. Coaching details are available by contacting Phyllis, or Join a Program Now
Single Sessions of One-on-One Executive Coaching
Fee: $475 for one 55-minute session
Laser Branding for Small Business
Fee: $299, including all materials
6 sessions in rocket fashion over approximately 1 month for:
- Executives who are making the transition to a post-corporate career and considering their "Act II"
- Private Practice service professionals
Topics in this program include brand identity; finding and targeting your niche; marketing to a single constituency; appropriate communications materials; streamlined, low-cost sales systems for start-ups. Join this Program Now